Thursday, December 17, 2009

My first award


Look at it! Isn't it beautiful?! Not only did I get to start my day off with an hour and a half of (very crowded and very sweaty studio class) Bikram Yoga, but I also got a blogger award! This award was presented to me via post by the beautfiul ladies (and twins) over at Pure2Raw. Thank you so much! Considering I love their blog and read it everyday, I am honored. 

To accept this award, I have to write 7 random things about myself and than pass it on to 7 other beautiful bloggers. I would present this award to the Pure2Raw but they just got the award, so is what I have been reading a lot of lately:


And now on to 7 random things about me
  1. I have 2 (way older) half brothers and am an aunt to 7 people (that's a lot!)... and one is older than me...
  2. I have been to England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Germany, and Italy, and plan on going back to Europe soon!
  3. In high school, I was the #1 on the tennis team (2 out of 4 yrs), and ran long distance in track.
  4. I'm obsessed with tahini, miso, cacao nibs, and coconut ice cream; not necessarily all together but I could definitely eat each one of those every single day for the rest of my life.
  5. I did a raw cleanse in April of this year ('09) and ate completely raw, vegan for 50 days... and did not drink any alcohol for 60. Not bad for living with a wonderful cook boyfriend that brews his own beer. ;)
  6. My favorite color is coral redish orange
  7. My dream job would be to become a nutritionist and open my own unbakery, or a restaurant with my boyfriend (a half vegan, half carnivore place)

Today's yoga pose of the day, for the Wednesday Weekly Challenge (see yesterday's post), will be posted a little later today, after work.

3 running thoughts:

katie said...

I love this post!

No booze for 60 days - that is killer! Esp with a brew master!

Happy Friday,

Katie

katie said...

I should get you some chucks in coral redish orange!!!

Lori said...

Kaite,
Do you have any idea how awesome coral chucks would be?!?!?! Well, maybe you do since you work for Converse... hah! Anyway, yeah, surprisingly, 60 days without alcohol was not as hard as I thought! I did miss my wine but I felt SOOOOOOOOOO much better without it!

Post a Comment