Friday, March 12, 2010

Green Weeks: Creations

Green Weeks, Day Five
Last weekend, my coworker, her six year old and her friend, and I went to Petroglyph. This place is awesome. You pick out a piece of ceramics, paint it, then they glaze it and fire it, and you pick it up in a day or two. So fun! Sounds a little blah but really, I 100% enjoyed it! Some people are amazing at this stuff... some pieces there were so good. I decided to make my dad a mug and as I stared painting, it was an accident it just fit so well with Green Weeks!
 Hard at work
I don't know about you, but I love it!
Finished product. (looks better in person)
He'll like it.


Since it's Friday, and since it's Green Weeks, and since I'm going wine tasting today (through Sunday), you, my wonderful, beautiful, amazing blog readers get the best juice recipe ever. Well, at least it's filled with all the good greenness that you need to energize and alkaline your body.
First Course:
Liquid Love Green Juice
Any amount of the following items:
  • cucumber
  • celery
  • kale
  • cilantro
  • parsley
  • lemon
  • ginger
  • turmeric and cayenne whisked in
Love in liquid form made for two
Drink to good health

Bye bye for now!

3 running thoughts:

Pure2raw twins said...

The mug is great!! That is one big green juice ; )

Averie @ Averie Cooks said...

the mug is soooo cute! OMG I want to make one with skylar like that for scott :) and the juice...awesome.
i still suck at juicer cleanup so i dont juice LOL

Lori said...

I'm glad you all liked the mug! It was so much fun to make it!

Post a Comment